This Wedding Reception Playlist is Guaranteed to Get Your Guests on the Dance Floor
The wedding reception is a time to celebrate and dance the night away. There are certain songs that are essential for your reception, to keep everyone out celebrating on the dance floor. While it may be overwhelming to think of every song that will be played on your big day, there are a few important ones to take into consideration. Here are the top 10 wedding reception songs to complete the wedding playlist of your dreams!
Why Music Is Important For Your Wedding
Entertainment is a meaningful aspect of your wedding. Great music energizes the crowd and an energized crowd makes a great party. Music amplifies the happiness of the couple’s newlywed status, and gets everyone in the mood to celebrate. Nothing beats a reception with a crowded dancefloor and a room full of laughter. Music can help break the social barriers between the guests, and bring people together.
Here’s A List Of The Top 10 Reception Songs That Live Up To The Hype
- 10 “Can’t Stop the Feeling!,” by Justin Timberlake
- 9 “Uptown Funk,” by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars
- 8 “Brick House,” by The Commodores
- 7 “Don’t Stop Believin’,” by Journey
- 6 “Footloose,” by Kenny Loggins
- 5 “Single Ladies,” by Beyonce’
- 4 “The Cupid Shuffle,” by Cupid
- 3 “I Wanna Dance With Somebody,” by Whitney Houston
- 2 “Cha Cha Slide,” by DJ Casper
- 1 “We are Family,” by Sister Sledge
Not everyone is looking at the flowers or admiring the chair covers: most want to party. What makes that happen? Not just the music, but the RIGHT music. Whether it be some of the more contemporary songs or a few of these timeless gems, these songs will keep your guests happy. Everybody wants their special day to be memorable for everyone involved, so throw a few of these into your wedding playlist for a fun and memorable night.
Still looking for a perfect wedding reception venue? Click here